FEDERAL CONTRACTING AND CERTIFICATION WITH SBA AND BC WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER
The Benedict College Women’s Business Center and the US Small Business Administration are proud of the strategic partnership in supporting minority women-owned businesses in South Carolina, further solidifying equal opportunities for business growth and development in underserved communities throughout our state.
- April 7th – Part 1: SBA Programs: Loan Guarantees, Minority, and Small Business Certifications
- April 14th – Part 2: How to register to Do Business with the Federal Government: How to determine NAICS code, Get DUNS# and Setting up your Federal business profile -Registering for SAM
- April 21st – Part 3: How to search for Contracts on Beta.sam, Market To and Engage with Contracting Officers
- April 28th – Part 4: The WOSB Certification Process
- May 5th – Part 5: The 8a Certification Process
- May 12th – Part 6: The HUBZone, Veteran Owned and Serviced Disabled Veteran Owned Certification and Verification Process